by Keshia De Vries (Singapore)
Recipe for Starting a Devilishly Chocolate-y Business
2 cups PERSEVERANCE
1 1/2 tablespoons *THICK SKIN
6 tablespoons *GUTS
2 1/2 teaspoons OPTIMISM
3/4 cup SELF-BELIEF
1 tablespoon **EVILNESS/CYNICAL ATTITUDE
4 cups CREATIVITY
3 tablespoons of ADAPTABILITY/OPENNESS TO NEW IDEAS
As much PASSION as you want
As much CHOCOLATE as you want
An incubator for baking the cake (fan-assisted much preferred).
*Please refrain from using the actual items. End product may be affected.
** Use sparingly.
Pre-heat incubator to 175 degrees Celsius.
1. Combine the dry items together (guts, self-belief and creativity). Mix well. Sieve in a small amount of passion.
2. Add thick skin to perseverance. Mix well until thick skin disappears. Add in evilness slowly, bit by bit. Sieve in a small amount of passion.
3. Combine both 1 and 2. Do not overmix. Sieve in a small amount of passion.
4. Stir in optimism. Sieve in a small amount of passion.
5. Add the chocolate and the rest of passion.
6. Pour into a square (9 x 9 inch) pan.
7. Pop into oven for 20-25 mins or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
8. Enjoy the fruits of your labour!